- School Closure/Home Learning/
- Year 5/
- Archive Lockdown 1/
- Week 5: 04.05.20 - 07.05.20/
Week 5: 04.05.20 - 07.05.20
This week we are linking our creative and English together and writing a set of instructions.
Monday and Tuesday
- Go through powerpoints. The main one we will use is the attached: 'How to be Henry's true love'.
- Please complete this on purple mash -I have set it as a 2do.
- If you are unable to log on to purple mash, please complete on a word document and email over to us. We will mark those sent to us and can give feedback.
- Miss Buckley's top tips: try to be funny; use a range of vocabulary (even I used a thesaurus, just make sure the word you are using works in the context you want); though we are writing a sequence and need to write in a chronological order do not overuse sequential language at the start - it gets a little boring, and be inventive with your method and things you need. When I did my example, I kept laughing to myself :)
- Enjoy and I can't wait to read how you will help Henry's new wife to not get divorced or beheaded!
Wednesday and Thursday
- Please complete and uplevel your work from Monday and Tuesday. Remember this is on purple mash, you will need to save your work. I cannot access work that has not been saved.
- In addition, please use the Tudor font to have a go at writing your name. Can you write it in different media's? This could be in ink, paint, chalk ect. Have a go and be creative.
- If you are feeling really adventurous, can you write a sentence in Tudor font?