- School Closure/Home Learning/
- Year 3/
- Group 2 Maths/
- Summer 2/
- Week 6/
- Wednesday 8th July/
Wednesday 8th July
Lesson Focus: Horizontal & Vertical
- What can you use to help you remember what a horizontal line looks like?
- Can you see horizontal and vertical lines around the classroom?
- What do we call a line that is not horizontal or vertical?
- Which shapes/symbols/letters have a horizontal/vertical line of symmetry? Which have both?
- Can you draw your own shape that has a horizontal and vertical line of symmetry?
1. Work through the PowerPoint questions for extra practice.
3. Complete the White Rose Maths 'Horizontal & Vertical' worksheets in your maths home learning pack.