Wednesday 25th March
Day 3- Wednesday 25th March 2020
Learning Focus- Tenths on a Place value grid
1. Tenths on a Place value grid Video. Children can make notes whilst watching the video using the workbook provided in their home learning packs. If workbooks are used, please remember to write the date and the learning focus for the day.
2. Use the link below to access the White Rose Maths step-by-step tutorial on 'Tenths on a Place value grid'. Scroll down to the video titled: Tenths on a Place value grid. Children can pause the video and attempt to answer some questions or work through the examples of the tutorial using their workbook.
Link: Click on the video above to take you to the tutorial.
3. Work through the Tenths on a Place value grid Powerpoint attached below. Have your workbook ready to work through examples.
4. Complete the 'Tenths on a Place value grid' worksheet which can be found in your home learning pack. Answers will be provided shortly via Parent Hub App.
5. Challenge: As an extension task complete the 'Tenths and Hundredths' 2Do on Purple Mash. Can you beat the timer? Match the Tenths and Hundredths to the correct decimal card. Log into Purple Mash and complete the challenge.
Link: Purple Mash