- School Closure/Home Learning/
- Year 3/
- Group 2 Maths/
- Summer 2/
- Week 5/
- Wednesday 1st July/
Wednesday 1st July
Lesson Focus: Add and Subtract Capacity
- use written methods such as column method to add and subtract.
- How many millitres are in one litre?
- How could I show this using concrete resources?
- How many litres are there in total?
- How many millilitres are there in total?
- What methods can we use to add volumes or capacities?
- What methods can we use to subtract volumes or capacities?
1. Work through the PowerPoint questions for extra practice.
3. Complete the White Rose Maths 'Add and Subtract Capacity ' worksheets in your maths home learning pack.