Wednesday 1st April
Day 8- Wednesday 1st April 2020
Learning Focus- Hundredths as Decimals
1. Hundredths as Decimals Video. Take a look at this video on exploring hundredths as decimals. Children can make notes whilst watching the video using the workbook provided in their home learning packs. If workbooks are used, please remember to write the date and the learning focus for the day.
2. Use the link below to access the White Rose Maths step-by-step tutorial on 'Hundredths as Decimals'. Scroll down to the video titled: Hundredths as Decimals. Children can pause the video and attempt to answer the questions or work through the examples of the tutorial using their workbook.
Link: Click on the video above to take you to the tutorial.
3. Work through the 'Hundredths as Decimals' Powerpoint attached below. Have your workbook ready to work through the examples.
4. Complete the 'Hundredths as Decimals' worksheet which can be found in your home learning pack. Answers will be provided via the Parent Hub App.
5. Challenge: Complete the Hundredths as Decimals Challenge attached below. The extension task is not in your home learning pack. A copy of the challenge can be found below to complete in your workbook. Answers will be sent through Parent Hub.