- School Closure/Home Learning/
- Year 3/
- Group 2 Maths/
- Summer 2/
- Week 3/
- Wednesday 17th June/
Wednesday 17th June
Lesson Focus: Comparing durations
- to use a number lines to help you
- to use your knowledge of addition and subtraction, and that there are 60 minutes in an hour, to compare the length of time taken by particular events or tasks.
- Which is the longest amount of time?
- Which is the shortest amount of time?
1.. Work through the PowerPoint questions for extra practice.
3. Complete the White Rose Maths 'Comparing Durations' worksheets in your maths home learning pack.