- School Closure/Home Learning/
- Year 3/
- Group 2 Maths/
- Summer 2/
- Week 2/
- Wednesday 10th June/
Wednesday 10th June
Lesson Focus: Telling the time to 5 minutes
- Which of the hands is the minute hand and which is the hour hand?
- Is the minute hand past or to the hour?
- How many minutes past/to the hour is the minute hand?
- If the minute hand is pointing at the 6, how many minutes have passed in this hour?
- What do you notice about the clocks?
- Which Roman numeral represents the number ____?
- Do we ever say “45 minutes to” the hour?
2. Work through the PowerPoint questions for extra practice.
3. Complete the White Rose Maths 'Hours in a Day' worksheets in your maths home learning pack.