Tuesday 9th June
Lesson 7: Tuesday 9th June
Learning Focus: Calculating angles around a point (fluency)
- A quarter turn is 90 degrees
- A half turn is 180 degrees
- A full turn is 360 degrees
- Angles in a square total 360 degrees
- Each angle in a square is a right angle (90 degrees)
- Angles on a point total 360 degrees
- Angles on a line total 180 degrees
- Click on the video below. Please take a look at this video which talks about calculating angles around a point and also goes through some examples. You may skip this step and move directly on to the Powerpoint.
Work through the PowerPoint attached below.
- Complete the activities for Lesson 7. Answers will be provided shortly via Parent Hub App