- School Closure/Home Learning/
- Year 3/
- Group 2 Maths/
- Summer 2/
- Week 2/
- Tuesday 9th June/
Tuesday 9th June
Lesson Focus: Hours in a Day
- There are 24 hours in day.
- What time does the day start?
- How many hours are there in a day?
- How many hours do you spend at school in a day?
- When does school start and finish?
- Why does a clock show 11 o’clock twice in a day?
- Does the weekend and the school week split a whole week in half?
2. Work through the PowerPoint questions for extra practice.
3. Complete the White Rose Maths 'Hours in a Day' worksheets in your maths home learning pack.