- School Closure/Home Learning/
- Year 3/
- Group 2 Maths/
- Summer 2/
- Week 6/
- Tuesday 7th July/
Tuesday 7th July
Lesson Focus: Draw Accurately
- measure and draw straight lines accurately in centimetres and millimetres.
- correctly position the ruler when measuring/drawing the line, by lining up the 0 with the start of the line.
- Where should we position the ruler when measuring each line? Why?
- How long is each line in millimetres?
- Why does 9 cm and 9 mm round to 10 cm and not 9 cm?
- Look at the ruler/number line to explain your answer.
- Do we round 10 cm and 5 mm to 10 cm or 11 cm? Why?
1. Work through the PowerPoint questions for extra practice.
3. Complete the White Rose Maths 'Draw Accurately' worksheets in your maths home learning pack.