Tuesday 24th March
Day 2- Tuesday 24th March 2020
Learning Focus- Tenths as Decimals
1. An introduction to Tenths as Decimals Video. Children can make notes whilst watching the video using the workbook provided in their home learning packs. If workbooks are used, please remember to write the date and the learning focus for the day.
2. Use the link below to access the White Rose Maths step-by-step tutorial on 'Tenths as decimals'. Children can pause the video and attempt to answer some questions or work through the examples of the tutorial using their workbook.
Link: Click on the video above to take you to the tutorial.
3. Work through the Tenths as Decimals Powerpoint attached below. Have your workbook ready to work through examples.
4. Complete the 'Tenths as Decimals' worksheet which can be found in your home learning pack. Answers will be provided shortly via Parent Hub App.
5. Challenge: As a bonus challenge, children can complete the 'Tenths as decimals' extension task attached below. The challenge should be completed in your workbook.