- School Closure/Home Learning/
- Year 3/
- Group 2 Maths/
- Summer 2/
- Week 3/
- Tuesday 16th June/
Tuesday 16th June
Lesson Focus: Finding the Duration
- to find the durations of events using both analogue and digital clocks. T
- to use a number lines to help you
- to explore the most efficient ways of breaking the time down in order to work out the duration. For example: half hours, quarter of an hour and five minutes.
- How many hours/minutes is a full turn of the minute hand around the clock?
- Do we need to count each individual minute?
- How else could you break down the duration to make it easier to count?
1.. Work through the PowerPoint questions for extra practice.
3. Complete the White Rose Maths 'Finding the Duration' worksheets in your maths home learning pack.