Thursday 4th June 2020
Day 4 - Thursday 4th June 2020
Learning Focus- Quadrilaterals
1) Children will name quadrilaterals including a square, rectangle, rhombus, parallelogram and trapezium.
2) Describe the properties and highlight the similarities and differences between different quadrilaterals. See the examples of quadrilaterals below.
1. Watch the video. Here is an introduction to the different types of quadrilaterals.
2. Work through the Powerpoint attached below. The Powerpoint includes a toolbox which is simply the new learning for today. Children should play the sideshow from the beginning and complete any examples in their workbook. I have also attached slides at the end which may help children answering the questions in their packs.
3. Complete the worksheet which can be found in your home learning pack. Answers will be provided shortly via Parent Hub App. 4. Challenge: As a bonus challenge, children can complete the WRM extension. The challenge is not in your home learning pack and should be completed in your workbook.