- School Closure/Home Learning/
- Year 5/
- Archive Lockdown 1/
- Su2- Week 1/
- Thursday 4th June/
Thursday 4th June
Lesson 4: Thursday 4th June
Learning Focus: Drawing lines and angles accurately
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htktvEjommg&t=157s (Miss Buckley)
- use ruler to draw a straight line
- place a protractor along a line accurately
- find a number on a scale
- measure an angle using a protractor
- Click on the video below. Please take a look at this video which talks about drawing angles using a protractor and also goes through some examples. You may skip this step and move directly on to the Powerpoint.
- Work through the PowerPoint attached below.
- Complete the activities for Lesson 4. Answers will be provided shortly via Parent Hub App