- School Closure/Home Learning/
- Year 3/
- Group 2 Maths/
- Summer 2/
- Week 5/
- Thursday 2nd July/
Thursday 2nd July
Lesson Focus: Turns and angles
- angles are a measure of a turn.
- an angle is created when 2 straight lines meet at a point.
- If we start by facing North and make a 1/2 turn clockwise, what direction will we be facing?
- If we face West and turn to face 1/4 turn anticlockwise , what turn have we made?
- If we face north and make a quarter turn clockwise, which direction will we be facing?
- What if we turn anti-clockwise?
1. Work through the PowerPoint questions for extra practice.
3. Complete the White Rose Maths 'Turns and Angles' worksheets in your maths home learning pack.