Thursday 2nd April
Day 9 - Thursday 2nd April 2020
Learning Focus- Hundredths on a place value grid.
1. Hundredths on a place value grid Video.
Take a look at this video on exploring tenths and hundredths on a place value grid. Children can make notes whilst watching the video using the workbook provided in their home learning packs. If workbooks are used, please remember to write the date and the learning focus for the day.
2. Use the link below to access the White Rose Maths step-by-step tutorial on 'Hundredths on a place value grid'.
Scroll down to the video titled: Hundredths on a place value grid. Children can pause the video and attempt to answer the questions or work through the examples of the tutorial using their workbook.
Link: Click on the video above to take you to the tutorial.
3. Work through the 'Hundredths on a place value grid' Powerpoint attached below.
Have your workbook ready to work through the examples.
4. Complete the 'Hundredths on a place value grid' worksheet which can be found in your home learning pack.
Answers will be provided via the Parent Hub App.
5. Challenge: Complete the 'Tenths and Hundredths 2Do' on Purple Mash.
Log in to Purple Mash to view the 2Do.