Thursday 26th March
Day 4- Thursday 26th March 2020
Learning Focus- Tenths on a number line
1. Tenths on a number line Video. Children can make notes whilst watching the video using the workbook provided in their home learning packs. If workbooks are used, please remember to write the date and the learning focus for the day.
2. Use the link below to access the White Rose Maths step-by-step tutorial on 'Tenths on a number line'. Scroll down to the video titled: Tenths on a number line. Children can pause the video and attempt to answer some questions or work through the examples of the tutorial using their workbook.
Link: Click on the video above to take you to the tutorial.
3. Work through the Tenths on a number line value grid Powerpoint attached below. Have your workbook ready to work through examples.
4. Complete the 'Tenths on a number line' worksheet which can be found in your home learning pack. Answers will be provided shortly via Parent Hub App.
5. Challenge: Complete the extension task attached below. The challenge is not in your Home Learning Pack but can be completed in your workbook.