- School Closure/Home Learning/
- Year 3/
- Group 2 Maths/
- Summer 2/
- Week 3/
- Thursday 18th June/
Thursday 18th June
Lesson Focus: Start and end times
- find the start and end times to the nearest minute using both analogue and digital times.
- use real clocks with moveable hands whilst learning how to add and subtract times, and then move to number lines to help calculate start and end times.
- Which hand do you need to move?
- Do you need to move the hand clockwise or anti-clockwise?
- What time should the number line start at?
- Will you jump forwards or backwards?
- How many intervals will you break the duration into?
1.. Work through the PowerPoint questions for extra practice.
3. Complete the White Rose Maths 'Start and end times' worksheets in your maths home learning pack.