- School Closure/Home Learning/
- Year 3/
- Group 2 Maths/
- Summer 2/
- Week 5/
- Monday 29th June/
Monday 29th June
Lesson Focus: Measure Capacity (2)
- focus on the capacity in either litres or millilitres, for example 5 l and 500 ml.
- 1000ml = 1l
- How many millilitres are in 1 litre? If we know this, what else do we know?
- How can we record this as l and ml?
- How would I show how much water is left on the scale?
1. Work through the PowerPoint questions for extra practice.
3. Complete the White Rose Maths 'Measure Capacity (2) ' worksheets in your maths home learning pack.