Monday 23rd March
Day 1- Monday 23rd March 2020
Learning Focus- Tenths and Hundredths
1. An introduction to Tenths and Hundredths video
Children can make notes whilst watching the video using the workbook provided in their home learning packs. If workbooks are used, please remember to write the date and the learning focus for the day.
2. Use the link below to access the White Rose Maths step-by-step tutorial on 'Recognising tenths and hundredths'. Children can pause the video and attempt to answer some questions or work through the examples of the tutorial using their workbook.
Link: Click on the video above to take you to the tutorial.
3. Work through the Tenths and Hundredths Powerpoint attached below. Have your workbook ready to work through examples.
4. Complete the 'Recognise tenths and hundredths' worksheet which can be found in your home learning pack. Answers will be provided shortly via Parent Hub App.
5. Challenge: As a bonus challenge, children can complete the NRICH task attached below. NRICH to be completed in workbook.