- School Closure/Home Learning/
- Year 3/
- Group 2 Maths/
- Summer 2/
- Week 4/
- Monday 22nd June/
Monday 22nd June
Lesson Focus: Measure Mass (1)
- to read a range of scales to measure mass, including scales with missing intervals.
- to read scales in either kilograms or grams.
- How can we measure the mass of an object?
- When would we use kilograms or grams to measure the mass of something?
- What’s the same, what’s different about the scales?
- How do we know what each interval is worth?
1. Work through the PowerPoint questions for extra practice.
3. Complete the White Rose Maths 'Measure Mass (1)' worksheets in your maths home learning pack.