- School Closure/Home Learning/
- Year 3/
- Group 2 Maths/
- Summer 2/
- Week 3/
- Monday 15th June/
Monday 15th June
Lesson Focus: 24 Hour Clock
- to use ‘morning’, ‘afternoon’, ‘a.m.’ and ‘p.m.’ to describe the time of day.
- How do you know whether a time is in the morning or afternoon?
- What times could be a.m.?
- What times could be p.m.?
- What is the difference between analogue and digital?
- What would the time look like on an analogue clock?
- How can we change analogue to digital?
1.. Work through the PowerPoint questions for extra practice.
3. Complete the White Rose Maths '24-hour clock' worksheets in your maths home learning pack.