Last 3 Weeks
As some children are now back at school, we have stopped learning packs. I shall update this page as often as possible with websites and attachments for you to have a go at. Please message me on skype or email if you have any suggestions or websites that you have found that you think other children will enjoy.
Mrs Chaus :)
- https://login.mathletics.com/ Children have now all got a Mathletics account. Here we have set different games and activities for you to have a go at.
- https://www.purplemash.com/sch/warwick-wf17 Purple Mash has a variety of maths related games for you to play.
- https://play.ttrockstars.com/auth TTRockstars to practice your timestables.
- https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/tags/zjpqqp3/year-1-and-p2-lessons BBC Teach have been uploading daily maths lessons since March and will be continuing to do so until the end of July.
- https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/5-7-years/counting Counting and number games.
- Throughout the year we have covered lots of text types. Have a look at the BBC website to see a range.
- https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/tags/zjpqqp3/year-1-and-p2-lessons BBC Bitesize has been uploadng daily English lessons since March. They are all still available to work through and will be continued until the end of July.
- https://www.talk4writing.com/covid-19/ This website has English units to work through, and daily home schooling blogs with creative ideas for literacy.
- https://www.talk4writing.com/home-school-units/ direct link to the different writing units for you to work through. I will upload some of these units at the bottom of this page.
- https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuGr6z2H2KNGObda6B-T36vJlZYN06lOh The best place to go for your daily phonics lesson is the DfE videos that we signposted you to at the beginning of this term. There are now 49 lessons for you to work through.
- https://www.phonicsplay.co.uk/ This site is currently free and has lots of fantastic phonics games and activities for you to work through.
- Please read as much as possible while at home.
- https://www.activelearnprimary.co.uk/login?c=0 We have allocated books for your child based on their reading band. If they read all the books in their allocation, just let us now and we will add more on for them.
- The Bitesize website has daily lessons for 15 different subjects, including: English, maths, science, history, geography, art, PE, music, french amongst many others. The interactive videos are brilliant and will allow your child to choose the areas they are most interested in.
- The National Oak Academy also uploads daily lessons in a variety of subjects for children to access.