- School Closure/Home Learning/
- Year 3/
- Group 2 Maths/
- Summer 2/
- Week 5/
- Friday 3rd July/
Friday 3rd July
Lesson Focus: Right angles in shapes
- that a right angle is a quarter turn, 2 right angles make a half-turn, 3 right angles make three-quarters of a turn and 4 right angles make a complete turn.
- How many right angles make a half turn/three-quarter turn/ full turn?
- Where can you see a right angle in the house/ outside?
- Which shapes contain right angles?
- Can you think of a shape which doesn’t have any right angles?
1. Work through the PowerPoint questions for extra practice.
3. Complete the White Rose Maths 'Right angles in shapes' worksheets in your maths home learning pack.