Friday 3rd April
Day 10 - Friday 3rd April 2020
Learning Focus- Dividing 1 or 2 digit numbers by 100.
Example: 21 ÷ 100 = 0.21
1. Dividing by 100 video. This video which will show you the effect of dividing by 100 on a place value grid. Children can make notes whilst watching the video using the workbook provided in their home learning packs. If workbooks are used, please remember to write the date and the learning focus for the day.
2. Use the link below to access the White Rose Maths step-by-step tutorial on 'Dividing 1 or 2 digit numbers by 100'. Children can pause the video and attempt to answer some questions or work through the examples of the tutorial using their workbook.
Link: Click on the video above to take you to the tutorial.
3. Work through the 'Dividing by 100 Powerpoint' attached below. Have your workbook ready to work through the examples.
4. Complete the 'Dividing a 1 or 2 digit number by 100' worksheet which can be found in your home learning pack. Answers will be provided shortly via Parent Hub App.
5. Challenge: As a bonus challenge, children can complete the SATs extension attached below. The challenge is not in your home learning pack and should be completed in your workbook.