- School Closure/Home Learning/
- Year 3/
- Group 1 Maths/
- Week 1/
- Friday 27th March/
Friday 27th March
Learning Focus: Tenths as Decimals
1. Watch the White Rose Maths lesson under 'Lesson 5 - Tenths as Decimal', using the link below:
2. Complete the White Rose Maths 'Tenths as Decimals' worksheets in your maths home learning pack.
3. Work through the Powerpoint attached below.
- What is a tenth?
- How many different ways can we write a tenth?
- What does equivalent mean?
- What is the same and what is different about decimals and fractions?