Friday 27th March
Day 5- Friday 27th March 2020
Learning Focus- Dividing a 1-digit number by 10.
1. Dividing a 1-digit number by 10 Video.
To begin with, we will recap how to multiply and divide a number by 10. Children can make notes whilst watching the video using the workbook provided in their home learning packs. If workbooks are used, please remember to write the date and the learning focus for the day.
2. Use the link below to access the White Rose Maths step-by-step tutorial on 'Dividing a 1-digit number by 10.
Scroll down to the video titled: Dividing a 1-digit number by 10. Children can pause the video and attempt to answer the questions or work through the examples of the tutorial using their workbook.
Link: Click on the video above to take you to the tutorial.
3. Work through the 'Dividing a 1-digit number by 10' Powerpoint attached below.
Have your workbook ready to work through the examples.
4. Complete the 'Dividing a 1-digit number by 10' worksheet which can be found in your home learning pack.
Answers will be provided shortly via Parent Hub App.
5. Challenge: Complete the Maths Hub extension task attached below.
The challenge is not in your Home Learning Pack but can be completed in your workbook.