- School Closure/Home Learning/
- Year 3/
- Group 2 Maths/
- Summer 2/
- Week 4/
- Friday 26th June/
Friday 26th June
Lesson Focus: Measure Capacity (1)
- focus on the capacity in either litres or millilitres, for example 5 l and 500 ml.
- 1000ml = 1l
- What’s the same and what’s different about capacity and volume?
- What does capacity mean?
- What does volume mean?
- What do we measure capacity and volume in?
- What unit of measure (ml or l) would we use to measure Pepsi ?
- How much liquid is in the container? What is the scale going up in?
1. Work through the PowerPoint questions for extra practice.
3. Complete the White Rose Maths 'Measure Capacity (1) ' worksheets in your maths home learning pack.