Friday 12th June
Lesson 10: Friday 12th June
Learning Focus: Calculating lengths and angles in shapes (problem solving)
- angles on a straight line total 180 degrees
- angles on a point total 360 degrees
- a right angle is 90 degrees
- angles in quadrilateral add up to 360 degrees
- angles in a triangle add up to 180 degrees
- Click on the video below. Please take a look at this video which talks about angles and also goes through some examples. You may skip this step and move directly on to the Powerpoint.
There is no slideshow for this lesson. Use what you have learnt over the previous week to solve the two problems. Remember to show all your working out.