- School Closure/Home Learning/
- Year 3/
- Group 2 Maths/
- Summer 2/
- Week 6/
- Friday 10th July/
Friday 10th July
Lesson Focus: Recognise and describe 2D shapes
- use properties including types of angles, lines, symmetry and lengths of sides to describe the shape.
- How many angles does a square have?
- What types of angles does a triangle have?
- How many lines of symmetry does a hexagon have?
- What kind of lines of symmetry does a rectangle have? (vertical/horizontal)
- What types of lines can you spot in an octagon? (perpendicular/parallel)
1. Work through the PowerPoint questions for extra practice.
3. Complete the White Rose Maths 'Recognise and describe 2D shapes' worksheets in your maths home learning pack.