Free School Meals
Do you think your child might be eligible for Free School Meals? Not only will your child receive a hot dinner each day, they will receive free milk and the School also gets some additional money called 'pupil premium' that we use to support your child in the classroom to help them with their learning.
Please have a look at the information below to see if you are eligible. Even if you do not want the free dinner your child will benefit from the pupil premium money, which this year is worth over £1000 for each eligible child.
Who can apply for free-school meals?
Children whose parents receive one of the following benefits will be entitled to receive free school meals:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related employment and support allowance
- support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit (provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit) and have an annual income that does not exceed £16 190 (as assessed by Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs).
- the Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Universal credit
If you are in receipt of any of the above benefits you can apply online by clicking the link below: