- School Closure/Home Learning/
- Year 3/
- Group 1 Maths/
- Summer 2/
- W/b 22.06.20/
Lesson Focus: Add and Subtract Capacity
- use written methods such as column method to add and subtract.
- How many millitres are in one litre?
- How could I show this using concrete resources?
- How many litres are there in total?
- How many millilitres are there in total?
- What methods can we use to add volumes or capacities?
- What methods can we use to subtract volumes or capacities?
1. Work through the PowerPoint questions for extra practice.
3. Complete the White Rose Maths 'Add and Subtract Capacity ' worksheets in your maths home learning pack.
4. Challenge: As a bonus challenge, children can complete the White Rose Maths extension which can be found on the last page in the PowerPoint. The challenge is not in your home learning pack and should be completed in your workbook.