Lesson Focus: Equivalent Fractions (1)
Equivalent means same.
- How can you fold a strip of paper into equal parts? What do you notice about the numerators and denominators? Do you see any patterns?
- Can a fraction have more than one equivalent fraction?
1. Watch the White Rose Maths lesson under 'Week 2- Lesson 5 - Equivalent Fractions ', using the link below:
2. Work through the PowerPoint questions for extra practice.
3. Complete the White Rose Maths 'Equivalent Fractions (1)' worksheets in your maths home learning pack.
4. Challenge: As a bonus challenge, children can complete the White Rose Maths extension which can be found on the last page in the PowerPoint. The challenge is not in your home learning pack and should be completed in your workbook.