- School Closure/Home Learning/
- Year 3/
- Group 1 Maths/
- Summer 2/
- w/b 14.06.20/
Lesson Focus: Measure Capacity (2)
- focus on the capacity in either litres or millilitres, for example 5 l and 500 ml.
- 1000ml = 1l
- How many millilitres are in 1 litre? If we know this, what else do we know?
- How can we record this as l and ml?
- How would I show how much water is left on the scale?
1. Work through the PowerPoint questions for extra practice.
3. Complete the White Rose Maths 'Measure Capacity (2) ' worksheets in your maths home learning pack.
4. Challenge: As a bonus challenge, children can complete the White Rose Maths extension which can be found on the last page in the PowerPoint. The challenge is not in your home learning pack and should be completed in your workbook.