- School Closure/Home Learning/
- Year 3/
- Group 1 Maths/
- Summer 1/
Lesson Focus: Comparing durations
- to use a number lines to help you
- to use your knowledge of addition and subtraction, and that there are 60 minutes in an hour, to compare the length of time taken by particular events or tasks.
- Which is the longest amount of time?
- Which is the shortest amount of time?
1.. Work through the PowerPoint questions for extra practice.
3. Complete the White Rose Maths 'Comparing Durations' worksheets in your maths home learning pack.
4. Challenge: As a bonus challenge, children can complete the White Rose Maths extension which can be found on the last page in the PowerPoint. The challenge is not in your home learning pack and should be completed in your workbook.