- School Closure/Home Learning/
- Year 3/
- Group 1 Maths/
- Summer 2/
- W/b 08.06.20/
Lesson Focus: Mass and Capacity
- to read a range of scales to measure mass, including scales with missing intervals.
- to read scales in either kilograms or grams.
- How can we measure the mass of an object?
- When would we use kilograms or grams to measure the mass of something?
- What’s the same, what’s different about the scales?
- How do we know what each interval is worth?
1. Work through the PowerPoint questions for extra practice.
3. Complete the White Rose Maths 'Mass and Capacity' worksheets in your maths home learning pack.
4. Challenge: As a bonus challenge, children can complete the White Rose Maths extension which can be found on the last page in the PowerPoint. The challenge is not in your home learning pack and should be completed in your workbook.