- School Closure/Home Learning/
- Year 3/
- Group 1 Maths/
- Summer 1/
Lesson Focus: 24 Hour Clock
- to use ‘morning’, ‘afternoon’, ‘a.m.’ and ‘p.m.’ to describe the time of day.
- How do you know whether a time is in the morning or afternoon?
- What times could be a.m.?
- What times could be p.m.?
- What is the difference between analogue and digital?
- What would the time look like on an analogue clock?
- How can we change analogue to digital?
1.. Work through the PowerPoint questions for extra practice.
3. Complete the White Rose Maths '24-hour clock' worksheets in your maths home learning pack.
4. Challenge: As a bonus challenge, children can complete the White Rose Maths extension which can be found on the last page in the PowerPoint. The challenge is not in your home learning pack and should be completed in your workbook.