- School Closure/Home Learning/
- Year 3/
- Group 1 Maths/
- Summer 2/
- W/b 08.06.20/
Lesson Focus: Make 3D shapes
- use straws and dough to make shapes.
- Can you describe your shape using edges, faces, vertices, curved surfaces?
- What is the same and what is different about your shape compared to your partner’s?
- What do the straws represent?
- What does the Play-Doh represent??
1. Work through the PowerPoint questions for extra practice.
3. Complete the White Rose Maths 'Make 3D shapes' worksheets in your maths home learning pack.
4. Challenge: As a bonus challenge, children can complete the White Rose Maths extension which can be found on the last page in the PowerPoint. The challenge is not in your home learning pack and should be completed in your workbook.