- School Closure/Home Learning/
- Year 3/
- Group 1 Maths/
- Summer 2/
- W/b 08.06.20/
Lesson Focus: Recognise and describe 3D shapes
- use properties including the number of faces, edges and vertices to describe the shape.
- How many faces/edges/vertices/curved surfaces does a pyramid have?
- What shape are the faces of a cylinder?
- What types of lines can you see on a cube ?
1. Work through the PowerPoint questions for extra practice.
3. Complete the White Rose Maths 'Recognise and describe 3D shapes' worksheets in your maths home learning pack.
4. Challenge: As a bonus challenge, children can complete the White Rose Maths extension which can be found on the last page in the PowerPoint. The challenge is not in your home learning pack and should be completed in your workbook.