- School Closure/Home Learning/
- Year 3/
- Group 1 Maths/
- Summer 2/
- W/b 01.06.20/
Lesson Focus: Horizontal & Vertical
- What can you use to help you remember what a horizontal line looks like?
- Can you see horizontal and vertical lines around the classroom?
- What do we call a line that is not horizontal or vertical?
- Which shapes/symbols/letters have a horizontal/vertical line of symmetry? Which have both?
- Can you draw your own shape that has a horizontal and vertical line of symmetry?
1. Work through the PowerPoint questions for extra practice.
3. Complete the White Rose Maths 'Horizontal & Vertical' worksheets in your maths home learning pack.
4. Challenge: As a bonus challenge, children can complete the White Rose Maths extension which can be found on the last page in the PowerPoint. The challenge is not in your home learning pack and should be completed in your workbook.