- School Closure/Home Learning/
- Year 3/
- Group 1 Maths/
- Summer 1/
Lesson Focus: Hours in a Day
- There are 24 hours in day.
- What time does the day start?
- How many hours are there in a day?
- How many hours do you spend at school in a day?
- When does school start and finish?
- Why does a clock show 11 o’clock twice in a day?
- Does the weekend and the school week split a whole week in half?
2. Work through the PowerPoint questions for extra practice.
3. Complete the White Rose Maths 'Hours in a Day' worksheets in your maths home learning pack.
4. Challenge: As a bonus challenge, children can complete the White Rose Maths extension which can be found on the last page in the PowerPoint. The challenge is not in your home learning pack and should be completed in your workbook.