- School Closure/Home Learning/
- Year 3/
- Group 1 Maths/
- Summer 1/
Lesson Focus: Months and Years
- There are 365 days in a year.
- There are 366 days in a leap year
- There are 12 months in a year.
- Which month changes when there is a leap year?
- Are there any other months that change length?
- Is this year a leap year?
- When will the next one be?
- When was the last one?
2. Work through the PowerPoint questions for extra practice.
3. Complete the White Rose Maths 'Months and Years' worksheets in your maths home learning pack.
4. Challenge: As a bonus challenge, children can complete the White Rose Maths extension which can be found on the last page in the PowerPoint. The challenge is not in your home learning pack and should be completed in your workbook.