- School Closure/Home Learning/
- Year 3/
- Group 1 Maths/
- Summer 2/
- W/b 01.06.20/
Lesson Focus: Right angles in shapes
- that a right angle is a quarter turn, 2 right angles make a half-turn, 3 right angles make three-quarters of a turn and 4 right angles make a complete turn.
- How many right angles make a half turn/three-quarter turn/ full turn?
- Where can you see a right angle in the house/ outside?
- Which shapes contain right angles?
- Can you think of a shape which doesn’t have any right angles?
1. Work through the PowerPoint questions for extra practice.
3. Complete the White Rose Maths 'Right angles in shapes' worksheets in your maths home learning pack.
4. Challenge: As a bonus challenge, children can complete the White Rose Maths extension which can be found on the last page in the PowerPoint. The challenge is not in your home learning pack and should be completed in your workbook.